Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cool Way to Entertain Hot Dogs!!


Check out this Kool Dogz Ice Treat Maker - a cool way to treat your dog. It entertains, hydrates, cools, and treats. Kit contains heavy duty steel base and extension rod, deep water reservoir to collect water as it melts, ice treat recipes, reusable/freezable bucket with lid, stainless steel cap bar.

On those super hot days, what dog wouldn't just love entertaining themselves with this thing??? My girlz and The Big Guy aren't huge fans of ice, but I'm thinking this might be a fun toy for them!

4 comments:

Katya said...

Jeanne,Scottie dogs have HUGE mouths full of BIG teeth....they LOVE chewing on ice cubes!!!! I hadn't seen this before...looks interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

If my Corky was younger I'd get one! He would have Love this!!hughugs

Brenda said...

Hmmm that's neat! I wonder if they make them for kids?

Unknown said...

what a great idea! i'll have to look for that!