Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Farmer's Market Delights!





Canandaigua has a great Farmer's Market every Tuesday at the VA Hospital. I LOVE going to Farmer's Markets.....food tastes SO much better when fresh!! Plus, I prefer filling the pockets of my local farmers! I didn't get to go this week, but since Ben drove home to cut the grass, he stopped by the Farmer's Market and picked us up a whole bunch of great new vegetables to get us through the week! Next Tuesday, I will be the first one there!!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh yum, wilted salad! Love it! Is that a turnip? Do you like turnip greens when they're young? So delicious!

Donna said...

Good Guy, that Ben!!! We have a market her also but I Swear some of the things I see come from the local grocery store!hahaa...hughugs

Hayden said...

yum yum yum!

Dianne said...

everything looks so good
vivid yummy colors

Honeygo Beasley said...

Nothing like summer veggies to help you eat healthy and feel great! Those pickin's look awesome. Yum Yum! We want some ...

I think I will see what's on my local farm's roadside stand this morning on the way to the spa. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

That looks yummy! I love farmers markets too! But I also love the fields where you can pick your own. :)

Katya said...

I never even KNEW about the Farmer's Market. Always want to go to Victor on Wed. but never seem to make it.
I've noted this now, and hopefully, will make it there!
Thank you, friend!!!!