After much research...we ended up with a Vizio...and
we are absolutely thrilled with our purchase!! I think we would rather have watched something other than the pres...but the CMA's are on tomorrow night!!
We are unbelievably amazed with the stunning picture quality and clarity compared to our old Sanyo.
Monday, February 22, 2010 9:38:03 AM PST
America's VIZIO named USA's Number One!!February 22, 2010
- VIZIO #1 in U.S. LCD HDTV Shipments for 2009
- VIZIO #1 in U.S. LCD HDTV Shipments for the 4th Quarter of 2009
- VIZIO posts largest year over year LCD HDTV shipment increase; 92% over 2008
- VIZIO posted the largest YoY increase in 40”+ shipments in North America amongst top 5 shippers
- VIZIO posted the largest 4th quarter YoY gain in 120/240Hz advanced refresh rate technology shipments in North America
Irvine, CA – February 22, 2010 -- VIZIO, America’s #1 LCD HDTV Company, headquartered in Irvine, California announced today that it was the #1 shipper of LCD HDTVs in the U.S. for 2009, surpassing all foreign TV brands according to iSuppli’s Q4 2009 U.S. TV unit shipment results. VIZIO, recently named one of Ad Age’s Hottest Brands of 2009, led for the entire year on a cumulative unit basis, starting with a strong first quarter and closing out 2009 with a record-setting 4th quarter. Strong holiday sales helped VIZIO, a U.S. company, ship an industry-leading 1.844 million LCD HDTVs in the U.S. in the 4th quarter to give them a total of 5.92 million units shipped in the U.S. for the year.