Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My FIRST Blogger Meeting In Real Life!!

Awesome!

That sums it up perfectly! Katya from Life in the Bristolwood and I have been blog friends for who knows how long...years!!  Neither of us is quite sure when we "found" each other's blogs.  At this point it doesn't really matter.  We have talked about getting together before, but it just seemed that life got in the way and finally, FINALLY...

We DID it.

Today!

We went to the FAVORITE Simply Crepes!!   I often post about this restaurant as it is one of my Happy Places...you can check out another post I did here!

So.....you are probably wondering how this little adventure went!  It was awesome!  Just AWESOME!!  Felt like I was having lunch with an old friend.  Well...technically...we ARE old friends...NOT friends that are old!  :)

Anyway...we laughed and talked and laughed and caught up on each other's lives.  It's amazing how much we know about each other's lives!!  The waitress really thought that we had known each other forever! 

And Katya....being the kind and thoughtful person that she is...brought me some of her handmade scented soap....it is FABULOUS!  And she surprised me with some of the CUTEST little Scottie tree ornaments!!!  She is so creative and talented!!







My advice to you is if you have the chance to meet one of your blog friends in real life....GO for it!  Just DO it!  You will not regret it.  I believe that blogging brings together a community of people with a common interest.  There has to be something in common there...why else would we continue to read each other's blogs?? 

Thank you, Katya, for sharing your special self with me today!!  I had the best time!!

We must do this again and SOON!!

14 comments:

Pamela said...

I so want to do this sometime.Jealous!

Teresa said...

How much FUN!!!!
I can just see you two girlies getting your GIGGLE on!
Blogging is THE BEST!
I love my bloggy~besties!
YOU my dear being one of them!
xo

willowtree said...

Good for you! I've done it and it's quite an experience.

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

That's awesome!.. and I am droooling over those crepes, drooling I tell ya.

jen said...

That is so great!
I can only hope to be able to meet some of my blogging friends in the future!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that?! So neat & food looks good too!

Unknown said...

That's just wonderful Jeanne!! I love the little Scotties too! Fabulous!

Sierra Rose said...

Yay! What a fun and festive time with a friend from blogworld :)
We've met a few, but usually at the dog park!! Your get together was grand!!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Remington said...

That is so cool!

Rebecca said...

that's wonderful

silvieon4 said...

So, when are you coming to VA?

Simple Daisy said...

How nice!!! That would be so much fun:)

Dianne said...

she makes such wonderful things
the photo of you two is lovely

Priscilla said...

That is really cool, Jeanne. I read Katya's blog too. I found it one time while Googling for images of Toilet-papered trees in Cheshire during last year's Halloween season. Isn't that a funny way to find someone?

I live just two blocks from Simply Crepes in Cdga.