Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Inspiration for the Day

There's always a little truth behind every 'just kidding.'

A little knowledge behind every 'I don't know.'

A little emotion behind every 'I don't care.'

A little love behind every 'I hate you!'

A little uneasiness behind every 'I'm okay.'

A little pain behind every 'forget it.'

A little fear behind every 'leave me alone.'

A little hope behind every 'goodbye.'

And a little 'something' behind every 'nothing.'

11 comments:

faye said...

It is the little 'something'
behind the 'nothing' that always
gets to me..

silvieon4 said...

how "painfully" true.... Or as they say in my house, if momma completely ignores you.... you are TOAST.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great inspiration.

Have you changed your blog?

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

You knows...tinkin bout it....dat is all so true!

jen said...

All of them are so true!

Love the new layout, very nice:)

Donna said...

Very true!
Happy Monday!!
hughugs

Anonymous said...

Very true! Love the cheery colors!

Unknown said...

Very true; I wish more people realized this.

Pamela said...

I've always been very wary of "just kidding."

My husband finds it so much easier to do those just kidding jokes

Unknown said...

Amen how true! You are making me dream of warmer days with that photo!

Lloyd said...

Definitely true.

Thanks for sharing.