Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm Back!

What a whirlwind of a month and a couple of days...but a great time away!!


Tons and tons of laundry and unpacking need to be done and I must catch up on blog reading.  One thing I was not at all happy with was internet service while I was away.  These fabulous resorts advertise wifi..only to find out that they throttle the crap out of it so you can not really DO anything!  It is annoying to say the least!! 

I am trying to catch up on reading blogs...and promise I will get to you as soon as I possibly can!  I have missed you all!!

12 comments:

Katya said...

Welcome home, Wayfarer!!! Iam glad you are back,safe and sound! I don't envy all the work involved,though! Glad you had a day of sunshine to greet you. AND, looks like the temps are going to be somewhat kinder than they have been!!!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

We missed you too. Glad you're back all safe and sound.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Welcome back - hope you had a good trip.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

faye said...

Welcome back... you have been missed!

silvieon4 said...

Welcome back!

jen said...

Welcome back! I was wondering where you where!

CrystalChick said...

Welcome back!
Laundry and unpacking... bleh! Just go for the blog reading, maybe the other stuff will just magically get done! haha

Remington said...

Take your time and enjoy your weekend!

Donna said...

Glad you're home Girl!
You've been missed!!!
Happy Weekend!
hughugs

Cloudia said...

happy to see you!



Jolly Aloha from Waikiki


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

<°)}}><

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Welcome back, Jeanne - I haven't forgiven you yet for not taking me with you. :-)

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Relax, it will all wait for you as long as it takes. Glad you're back. I'll bet a little break from blogging was just what the doctor ordered. Sometimes it's a huge relief. So glad you are back at it again now though!