Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Inspiration for the Day


What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.

Joseph Addison

**These beautiful peonies are in my yard at the cottage...unfortunately the wind went a little bit crazy and the bush lost all it's peonies!! At least I got a photo before all the flowers got ruined!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!

xoxo from Chloe and LadyBug

4 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Peonies are just such a gorgeous flowers, and yours certainly is a fabulous one. But here the wind and rain always come along right they are at their peak and ruin them. We love the colors in yours.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Donna said...

Well, they're beautiful!
Happy Sunday!
hughugs

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

Gorgeous peonies! I don't garden, but my husband does and buy do I appreciate it - I may not like getting my hands dirty but I sure love the pretty flowers!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Pee-On-Knees are such purrty flowers. Guess dey don't like da wind much though.