Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Just Wait til You Try CLIPIX!!! My New Addiction!!

Clipix is an awesome new tool that is going to change the way you organize your life.  Best of all ... it is FREE!!  Clipix  solves the problem we all have of seeing things online that we want to save and organize!  We never had a system before...now we do!!clipix

Clipix allows you to maintain custom privacy settings so that you can organize your online life and share only with the people you want to give access to.http://www.clipix.com/Clipboards.aspx

You are probably wondering how it works!  It's easy!   You drag a bookmark called the "Clip" button to your bookmarks bar. Then, you click it whenever you see something online that you want to come back to later. Everything you clip will be stored in customized clipboards that you organize and maintain yourself!!

You can make clipboards for anything!!  I  have already created lists for Movies that I want to see, Places I Love, My FurFriends, Favorite Photos and Craft Love.  I'm telling you the list is simply endless!!  You can have as many clipboards as you like!!

http://www.clipix.com/clips.aspx?clipboardid=9892

There are also Syncboards that will allow you to collaborate with friends and family. When anyone adds a clip to the Syncboard, everyone else you collaborate with will see it in real-time.  This would be a great feature if you were planning a party...or a wedding shower....or even a picnic!  Everybody can "clip" their own ideas onto the board and then everyone can participate in the planning of the event!!

Another fabulous feature of Clipix is the Multiboards. You can group multiple clipboards by category to stay better organized.

Ah, my friends, once you try this...I promise you will be as addicted as I am!! 

Here is an example of a photo from  the Corcoran.com site that I have placed on my Clipix Board called Places I Love!!  Don't you Love it!!  I can virtually vacation anytime I want to just by going to my Clipix Vacation Board!!

Sharing on Facebook and Twitter is quick and easy too!!  And...the BEST part!!!  There is even an APP for CLIPIX!!  You can take all of your Clipix "stuff" with you!!! 

Clipix on the go...it doesn't get any better than that!  So, what are you waiting for...go and check it out!!!

http://www.clipix.com/clips.aspx?clipboardid=9892

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

10 comments:

Pat Wahler said...

Sounds interesting. We'll have to check it out.

Pat
Critter Alley

Smile With Your Tail said...

Woweeee, that sure looks handy!

Slobbers

Ann said...

I'll have to check it out but I don't know if I need another addiction...lol

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Technology sure is an amazing thing. When Mom was a kid, computers didn't even exist yet. (Mom, you are old) BOL

Cloudia said...

like Pinterest, but perhaps more useful like a tool than a scrapbook (Pint)


Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

>< } } ( ° >

Maddy and Owen said...

This does sounds awesome! Mommy is on Pinterest and looks for all kinds of stuff :)
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

D said...

I had seen this before, but didn't have the time to look into it. So glad that you posted this. I've signed up and can't wait to clip. You rock Jeanne:-)

Ellen Whyte said...

This looks interesting. We're working with Bookmarks. Yup, we're DINOSAURS!

Holly Loves Art said...

I am definitely going to check this out! It does not sound too intimidating so I will give it a whirl!

CrystalChick said...

Looks interesting. I'll check it out.
I have been invited to join Pinterest, which almost sounds similar, but I didn't set up my page there yet because you link it thru FB and it says to use the App I have to have Timeline, which I don't have yet.