Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Unglued...


Ever feel like you are just plain overwhelmed...like you don't quite know where to start??

I must apologize to those of you who I haven't been able to visit lately.

My world is closing in on me and I feel like I'm going in about a zillion different directions all at once!!

Haven't been home very much lately as we have been running around picking up different bits and pieces to put the kitchen back in order...and thankfully...it is looking much better than it was.

Coupled with some family issues I am dealing with, I'm about ready to burst.

Reservations are confirmed and house-sitters have been lined up...cars have been reserved and golf carts too!!

Now, if the snow would just STOP so that we could get the RV uncovered and OUT of the backyard so that we could bring it to be inspected before we go, we'll be good!!

See that pic up there!!

I keep telling myself to BREATHE and I'll be there soon enough...

One step at a time...

Hope you are having a great day!!

17 comments:

silvieon4 said...

Deep breath. I am in the same boat...moving, looking for a house, or land, or whatever.... and all the ensuing drama. This too will end. I hope....

Donna said...

Oh Jeanne...Sorry about all the troubles! Hopefully it'll be smooth sailing Soon!!
(((HUG)))

Daryl said...

breathe!!!! before you know it, you'll be strolling sandy shores with the girlz!

GOOSE said...

Yep one step at a time. And in between each steps take a breath.
Blessings,
Goose

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

It won't be long now!


SNOW BE GONE!!!

Ron said...

"I keep telling myself to BREATHE and I'll be there soon enough...

One step at a time..."

You're so right, Jeanne, one step at a time and just breathe.

The past couple of days have been the same way for me as well - a lot going on.

Have a wonderful Thursday, dear lady!

Sending ya a cyber hug....

(((((((( You ))))))))

X to you and the girlz!

Anonymous said...

Hope that things calm down for you too!

faye said...

remembering to stop and breathe
is not always easy when everything seems
to be spinning out of control.........
going thru that myself, so I feel for ya !!

NanaNor's said...

Girl I thought you were writing about me,when we were gone for five days. Seriously, I was so stressed over Hunter continuing on being sick(with the runs)at my daughter's. Now I'm wondering how we will ever take big vacations again-if he is upset there I just don't know what we'll do.
Hang in there; you'll be in the sun soon. Here we are supposed to get 8-12" of snow this weekend.
Hugs, Noreen

Smile With Your Tail said...

We totally know how you feel, times can be tough but everything will work out in the end!

Slobbers

Smile With Your Tail said...

P.s Your in our thoughts!

Ann said...

oh yeah, I know the feeling. Hang in there it won't be long

BeadedTail said...

Oh I totally am feeling that way too! It's awful! It's good you have a beach in your near future though!

Sally said...

I hope whatever is going on that soon resolutions come about. Sounds like a trip is in the works. Enjoy. :)

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all!

And I thought y'all had come south to swim with me!

Hope your world is quickly back to normal!

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Murphy said...

Mom says we are pulling away from winter. It has been long, cold, and dark. Hang in there!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
Online Doods

Two French Bulldogs said...

We are sending lots of good wishes
Benny & Lily