Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Spa Day for the Girls





Oh believe me, I was much more excited about this spa day than the girls were!  They do not even want to get in the car...they know the routine.  I am pretty sure that they can actually read my mind!



So, we get in the car to drive down the street...the Spa is literally five minutes down the street.  The whining begins...and the panting.



Every. Single. Time.



Upon exiting the vehicle, we cannot go right in as Miss Chloe has to do her business.  Again!  She just went before we got in the car!



Chloe wants to get back in the car and wants no part of going in the building.  I end up picking her up and carrying her in...while untangling LadyBug's leash which is now wound around the railing going up the steps.



I only leave them for two hours.  They know that I always come for them IMMEDIATELY when they are done.  They are the only two dogs there.  It is not like they have to deal with the stress of other dogs barking or anything.



Upon my return, they are glad to see me...yet remain aloof...they want me to know that they are NOT happy with me.  They are pissed off.  We have to immediately get in to the car and the panting resumes for the mad dash home.



When we pull in the garage, they RACE to the door and drain two entire water bowls in one swoop.



You would think I am torturing them!  Now...I groom them myself most of the time, but every now and then...they need some major shaping...(mostly because I just suck at it).



They normally go to sleep as soon as they finish tanking down their water bowls.  Not today.



They decided to act like crazy lunatics...running and blitzing around the yard and up and down the steps and all around the house!



I think that their SomaPet must be working REALLY WELL!



Have a look...



http://show-vid.com/view/mm6dbbm4

8 comments:

Mitch and Molly said...

We're not especially fond of being groomed either but we love the end result! We loved your video! You girls look so happy together!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

harrispen said...

Isn't zooming around after your grooming the best way to get the grooming scent off? You two girls look great!

Ron said...

Jeanne, the girlz look faaaaaabulous! And I'm glad to hear that their SomaPet is working well!


Great video! Happy Sunday, my friend!


X to you and the girlz!

M. K. Clinton said...

They look gorgeous and I'm sure they enjoyed it. It's just important that you realize they did not make or schedule their appointment. You obviously forgot who the bosses were! BOL!!!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Shame on me! I did forget for just one moment...exactly who the bosses are! BOL Indeed!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Thanks so much Ron! I am glad that you were able to view the video! I cannot see it on my iPad so I was a little worried that others might not be able to see it either. I love how clean and fresh the girls are when they return from the groomers...just wished it lasted longer! Yes, I am very pleased with SomaPet...it is really helping my girls' energy level! Happy Monday to you...by the time you read this!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Thanks so much! It really is the best way to let our furs fly! BOL!

Jeanne Pursell said...

The end result is awesome! Too bad it doesn't last longer! Thanks for your kind words about the video...we really are happy together! Xo