Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Preparations...




I don't know about you, but I am in crunch mode now!  The good news is that the girls have been to the spa and are now looking spiffy and all ready for Santa to come!  They will probably sleep for the entire day today!

Wrapping has commenced and it is moving right along...but I do have to make a tape run.  For some reason, I always seem to run out of tape.

All the food has been purchased with the exception of a couple of things....that will be last minute purchases on Christmas Eve.  Fortunately, our local Wegmans is open fairly late that day.  Honestly, it seems as if most of the stores have extended their hours, with some staying open as long as 48 hours straight!  It's crazy!!  

They wonder why we get sick of listening to Christmas music.  Perhaps it is because the radio stations start playing it TOO EARLY!!  Maybe we would all enjoy the season a LOT more if the stores were not putting Christmas merchandise out on the shelves in JULY!  I kid you not...we actually saw items on the shelf at Sam's Club in July.

Onward and Upward...hope y'all have your preparations under control!!

17 comments:

Kimberly Paschedag said...

Merry Christmas! Wishing you all a beautiful holiday season.
Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin
p.s. OMG! Looks like we can finally post comments!

Molly The Wally said...

Sounds like you have it all under control. Have a terrific Tuesday.

Best wishes Molly

Mary said...

Sounds like a lot of work, but I am sure you are going to have a great and fun day.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my! You met the real Santy Claus!!!
Lily & Edward

Ann Thompson said...

I think that retail push is a big part of why I don't enjoy Christmas as much as I used to.
I've cut way back on what I do too so now it's more or less whatever gets done ok and whatever doesn't get done, oh well :)

BeadedTail said...

No matter how early everything starts, our mommy is still always hopelessly behind. *sigh* We hope Santa's right on time!

Mitch and Molly said...

We saw Valentine's Day candy in the grocery store today! OMD - let's get through Christmas first! GEEZ!

HuskyCrazed said...

Crunch mode for sure! I have been so tunnel vision with the upcoming Christmas!!! Oh my!!! I am now SO behind in my blogging stuff, and I am trying so so so hard to keep up with everything!

ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Whitley Westie said...

Merry Christmas!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Here's hoping you are a little more caught up now Jenna! It is tough to keep up with everything during the holidays when we are all so busy!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Your house sounds just like ours!! We are pretty sure Santa will be on time!!

Jeanne Pursell said...

I agree with you Ann...totally!! If it doesn't get done...oh well!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Still working through my list Mary! But getting there!! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Thanks Molly...it will get done...it just seems to be taking longer this year...for some reason!!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Thank you Kimberly! I am SO glad you were finally able to comment!! YAY!!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Agreed Emma! They start WAY too early!! It takes away a bit of the joy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Merry Christmas to you as well!! xo