Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Furry Fall Fashion Has Arrived!! #Gold Paw Series Stretch Fleeces!!





Most of you probably remember I posted about the new line of Stretch Fleeces from Gold Paw...well...I gotta tell you, these fleeces are absolutely AWESOME!!  Chloe doesn't usually like coats too much...LOVED hers and LadyBug, my fashion princess, was parading around in hers like the princess that she is!!

Gold Paw Series has introduced three new prints into their popular line of Stretch Fleeces.
 Mulberry Plaid, Red Tartan Plaid and Wintergreen Plaid join over 12 different solid color options of this fleece, which provides a four-way stretch to guarantee a perfect fit along with ease of getting it off and on. 




With a high-cut neckline and smaller armholes to prevent chafing, your furry friend will stay comfortable AND cozy!

I am especially impressed about how soft the fleece is...and how easy it is to put them on...the girls didn't mind it one single bit!

Judging by how long they had the fleeces on, they are comfortable too!!

The Stretch Fleece is available in 15 different sizing options, including custom sizing to fit any breed - even Great Danes! And Gold Paw Series' products are Bluesign certified, use low-impact dyes, cirrus fleece from recycled polyester and even the TAGS are made from recycled material!!


 Head on over to Gold Paw Series and check out ALL of their fabulous Fall Fashions!! 

8 comments:

Earl Lover said...

Cute, and I'm sure, warm!

Mitch and Molly said...

You look fabulous in your stretchy fleeces, girls!

ann thompson said...

Don't they look pretty in their new fleece wear. Love the colors

easy rider said...

what a good idea! I'm on my way now to visit that site. My momma thinks the stretch fleece is better for me than a knitted sweater specially when we have to wash it :o)

Whitley Westie said...

Lookin stylish!

Dory and the Mama said...

Bilbo loves his Gold Paw Tartan Fleece, we are getting ready to order him a couple of more!!

Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

K9sOverCoffee said...

Oh, I absolutely love those sweaters!! My mom custom made one for my girl Missy last year (also in purple!) It served a dual purpose: the one of keeping her warm during winter, AND of covering up her tumor-removal wound and keeping her from scratching at it. It worked wonderfully, and Missy didn't end up needing to wear a cone of shame. Win win!

lisacng @ expandng.com said...

I wish it were velcroed at the bottom. My one dog cannot stand still! Hehe.