Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Snow Can Be Beautiful!


I am not happy when the snowmobiles come out and ruin all of our beautiful unmarked snow!


 I really prefer to look out on wide open spaces with NO motorized vehicle tracks!!

Of course, I felt differently when I actually HAD a snowmobile!!  But that was many years ago...




 The snow was glistening like diamonds this particular day...it was SO cold outside...below zero!



 Not to worry...the pictures below were not taken on the same day...otherwise Miss Chloe would DEFINITELY have had her coat on.  She is becoming a brat...she does not want her coat on...so she will just go in the house...it is MADDENING!!  But at least I figured out why she was doing it!





And now...back inside to snuggle and take a nice long nap!

9 comments:

easy rider said...

I like this brandnew snow areas too... my granny said my grampy destroys all that wonderful fresh snow with his wheels...he stopped and offered her to wait there till he has the money together for a howl-i-copter :o)

Ron said...

Oh Jeanne, what fabulous shots of the snow you got! You know me, I love snow!!!!!!!

"I really prefer to look out on wide open spaces with NO motorized vehicle tracks!!"

Same here. Also, living in a city I love how the snow looks covering the roofs, awnings and streets in the city after it first snows. However, once the city snow plows come along and disrupt it, it ruins the look.

BTW, I was in NYC yesterday and had a blast. I LOVE that city. The weather was perfect too, sunny and cool.

Have a terrific Tuesday, my friend
X to you and the girlz

Two French Bulldogs said...

So pretty. But we are cold just looking at it
Lily & Edward

The OP Pack said...

Sigh, snow really IS beautiful - we want some too:)

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

ann thompson said...

it is pretty and even more pretty when I'm seeing it in pictures. I have to agree though. I prefer to see untouched snow rather than snow that has tracks running through it

Mitch and Molly said...

Your snow is so beautiful! We don't wear our coats unless we're staying out to do more than just our bidness.

Whitley Westie said...

Snow can be pretty, but it's SO COLD!

BeadedTail said...

We don't have any snow but it is pretty! Chloe, you need a coat so you can be seen in all that white stuff!

M. K. Clinton said...

WOW! Those are gorgeous photos. I LOVE the tree especially. I simply cannot imagine that much snow. I'd love to play in it and build a giant snowdog! BOL!