Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, September 21, 2017

It Is Transition Time!

It seems as if each year, the summer becomes shorter than the last!!

I am in the midst of transitioning from the cottage back home which requires a significant amount of time and energy.  So, if anyone has been wondering where we have been...we are right here!!



The girls (and Romey) are not too happy that we will be heading back home.  They really love it here and it is much easier for them...they don't have to walk up and down several sets of stairs just to go out to potty!  I can relate...it is much easier on my knees!!



The weather has been absolutely spectacular around here lately...temps in the 80's and sunny...pretty much unheard of here in Northern NY in late September! I am NOT complaining.  I am enjoying every single minute of it.  Fall is such a beautiful season.  The leaves have not changed much here probably because of the warm temps.  Even at night, it is not getting down low enough for the leaves to change.  I suspect we will notice more next week.



Here's to another couple of really NICE weather days!!  Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

that is soooo true... and there is no middle-thing somehow... yesterday was summer today it is cold... ;o(

Molly the AireGirl said...

We can see why you don't want to leave the cottage. What a stunning setting!

Murphy Campbell said...

We are finally noticing some cooler temps here too. Mom even put a comforter on the bed!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Cathy C Bennett said...

Yes my friend, time for you to pack it up and come on home - safe travels

M. K. Clinton said...

I would love to have a summer cottage by the water. Maybe I'll sneak up there and see you one summer! LOL!

Ann Thompson said...

I'm all for summer sticking around a little longer. Fall is nice but winter is never far behind. I would have a hard time packing up and leaving there. It's so pretty