Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Why Is It...



Why is it that everyone is so bummed out about the fact that Labor Day Weekend has now passed us by and that summer is officially over?????


 I LOVE Fall. It is my most FAVORITE season of the entire year!!



I love the cooler nights and warm, sunny days and the colors of the leaves here are just gorgeous in the North Country. I actually look forward to the kids going back to school, and the number of campers is significantly reduced! There's an RV Resort at the end of my road.   The Resort opened several years ago and it is VERY busy!! It used to be that I could walk the dogs and not even see a car. Now, I am quite lucky not to get run off the road or run over by a HUGE RV. Now, I don't have anything against RV's of course because we have one...but. I do believe that pedestrians have the right of way??



Even when I am riding my scooter, I have had to pull OFF the road to get out of the way to avoid being struck by one of those monsters!! 

Now ... let me just explaiin to you...that all of the pics above are what our area in Northern NY NORMALLY looks like...but this year it is very different!  *We are only about 30 miles away from Canada!




Do you see how GREEN everything is???  It was 80 outside today!!  In fact it is supposed to be close to that for the next week or so!  

I am in packing mode...trying to get ready to head back home.  This was a very strange summer.  It was also very short as we didn't actually open this place until July 4th weekend!

I am going to enjoy my FALL solitude...every single minute of it!!

Let the snowbirds head south!!

9 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

I'm totally with you... and I'm glad we have fall now... I love the colors and the smells and the foggy mornings... and I love to wear my new boots, yay!

Ann Thompson said...

For me, it's not that I don't like fall, because I do, but it reminds me of how close we are getting to winter. I hate winter.

Hailey Merriland said...

It is so beautiful.
We are having the nicest stretch of weather we have had since spring 2016 - hard to believe it is fall!

Molly the AireGirl said...

We agree with everything you said, Miss Jeanne! We LOVE LOVE LOVE autumn!

edie said...

I love fall. It's been crazy hot and humid here in Massachusetts. I want an extended autumn to make up for it.

Murphy Campbell said...

We love Autumn too butt mom says it is the shortest season cuz the beginning acts like summer and the end acts like winter. We wish it was autumn year round!

Yo-ho-ho! Yer Pirate Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Karen Milano said...

I love fall too, but since this was our first year with Stella, I wanted the summer to last a bit longer. We had a cool summer with some crumby weather and fall came before fall actually came! I am embracing it, though... as I do love this season too.

The OP Pack said...

Mom loves the fall too, but we are still waiting for those cooler dry temps. It is still pretty warm and muggy here. We bet you get some of the prettiest fall colors.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

M. K. Clinton said...

I love crisp fall days and your trees are gorgeous. This year has been wacky and it is still in the 90's here. I hope that we get fall colors and hopefully, yours will turn soon.