Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Monday, October 1, 2007

Fun Monday!








This week Robin (the Pensieve one) is hosting Fun Monday, and as we all know, she's a bit of a foot fetishist. So it comes as no surprise that she wants to see shoes...

Ah! Finally a topic I know something about!! I don't have any of my "good" shoes with me though....:( Well, I will have to show you the ones I have worn all summer long. Years ago, my first job when I moved here to New York was selling shoes. Actually met my first husband in the stockroom...LOL!! I wear a sample size so I had literally hundreds of pairs of shoes at the time. We'd get tons and tons of display shoes in size 5. I tell ya....I had shoes and boots and sandals and sneakers in ALL the colors of the rainbow. Well...then...years went by....got pregnant....had my daughter....feet got bigger....body got bigger...divorced first husband...moved. And the list goes on. I no longer wear a size 5 and I sure don't have a couple hundred pairs of shoes anymore. But I still drool when I see Jimmy Choos and Manolos!! Sarah Jessica Parker....a girl after my own heart!!

So, here ya go....a couple of boring pics of my CROCS! Say what you will, these shoes are damn comfortable!! And I really HAVE tried them all!

20 comments:

willowtree said...

Now see, that's what I call a good selection of shoes!

Anonymous said...

Who me? FOOT FETISH??? (giggles)

I'd deny it (cause, really, I don't), but daggum it, I do like foot pictures, what can I say?

Personally I'm a Croc fan; baby Crocs are the cutest, but I'll second the comfort.

I'm trying to picture Willowtree in a pair of Crocs...why is that funny to me? :)

Glad you played along...I'VE GOTTA WRITE MY OWN POST! YIKES!!

Sayre said...

I love my Croc flip-flops. Haven't tried the clogs - they are SO ugly! But people keep saying they're wonderful.... I may have to break down and buy some.

Unknown said...

I love my crocs! Haven't tried the flip-flops though.

Debs said...

I love the way the Crocs look and I can't wait to try a pair or 3 out for myself. :D

shoeaddict said...

Thanks for stopping by! Glad you liked it.

Unknown said...

I love your Croc collection. I LOVE mine, too. And, I can so understand the change in foot size. It sucks, big time.

Tiggerlane said...

I want the brown ones. I really, really want the brown ones. I need the brown ones.

And I obviously need help.

ChrisB said...

I love your crocs and I need to try the flip flops. Comfort over uglyness every time but actually the FF aren't that bad. The clogs look a little clumsy but I don't mind what other people think :)

Molly said...

To me, my Tevas are more comfortable than my Crocs. The man at the store where I buy my Crocs showed me another brand similar to Crocs called Cloggins. They are a little cuter and seem softer than the Crocs. I am going to try these Cloggins next.

Pamela said...

My memories are coming back. Yes, I think I liked shoes once upon a time.

....before kids, before pounds, before grandma shoes. oh yeah... it is coming back to me.

You shouldn't have done this to me
:'-(

Robocop said...

My wife told me I am buying her crocs.**LOL**

Anonymous said...

Women and their shoes.... :-)

Anonymous said...

Great Fun Monday. I agree, they are comfortable. I go for comfort now because I don't have time to be sore and achy for days because I wore the wrong shoes.

Mrs. J said...

I haven't tried Crocs yet but Ive been planning to buy at least a pair. I always wear flip-flops since I live in the tropics

Amy W said...

I want the brown shoes...

Anonymous said...

I almost bought a pair of the third ones. Hmmmm....maybe I will go back and buy them. They look very cute and comfy for Fall.

Anonymous said...

Size 5? I can only dream about that. (I got the big foot gene - 9)

I love those brown shoes. Very cute.

Kaytabug said...

I really love those brown ones!!
Crocs Rock!!
I love the black and green croc flip flops!

Kerith Collins said...

alittle late on fun monday comments...sorry...but i love the green ones on the top...they look so carefree!!!!