Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

SNEEZE No More

Some of you have asked about the product we use for spraying our tree. The product we use is endorsed by the Asthma and Allergy Research Foundation. The name is "Sneeze No More". It is an indoor pollen and mold suppressant for plants. It is advertised as Your Prescription for Living with Indoor Plants and Dried Flowers.

From the bottle - SNEEZE No More is a safe non-toxic product that helps control the release of allergy causing mold spores, residual plant pollens, plant resins and insect debris from indoor plants, dried flowers, real trees, and greenery. This product was designed and developed by a practicing Board Certified Allergy Physician. It is effective in sealing the allergens under a safe and clear coating which inhibits the release of mold and allergens into the atmosphere. At the same time it helps to reduce the growth of mold and bacteria, and also promotes plant health by preventing plant wilt from moisture loss.

1997 Allergy Research Laboratories, LLC
1555 S. 10th Street, Louisville, KY 40210
<502> 638-0063

Further research on my part......you may be able to find the product at Home Depot, Target, or Walmart stores. Or it can be purchased online here.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Thank you so much!

coffespaz said...

First, my congratulations on completing the NaBloPoMo challenge!! Thanks for posting this information, I'll have to look for it as my hubby would like to get a real tree next year.

Cheers!

Brenda said...

I'm glad your father is on the mend. Their independence is so important to them but their safety is the most important.

If I had to clean 5000 sq feet they'd just have to shoot me.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

WorksForMom said...

I'm glad your Dad is on the up and up. And that product? I have a friend who uses it too and swears by it!

Debs said...

I did not know there was such a thing. Very cool. :D

Jen M. said...

I am so passing this post on to a very allergic friend - THANK YOU!

Pamela said...

I can't think of any thing as frustrating as being allergic to Christmas. OH MY!!!

I just love the smell of a tree.

Dawn said...

That is a good idea, even if you don't suffer allergies from those things. I am sure those things aren't good for anyone really. I know they have stuff to put on cats too, to reduce the allergy effects. I don't think it does the same thing however.