Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Totally Random!!

*Favorite board game :  Not a fan of board games...I really don't like games.

 *Would you prefer to read a book or watch the movie ? depends on the mood!!

*How did you meet your significant other? We both worked for the same boss...both going through a divorce at the same time...

*Do you tend to prepare or procrastinate? Complete procrastinator, I need the pressure to finish.  If I prepare, then I usually forget something.

*Potato Chips or Corn Chips?  I love them both!

*Coffee or Tea?  DEFINITELY Coffee!!

*What's your home decorating style? Messy, I have 2 bichons and will decorate
when they grow up!

*What color is your kitchen? Natural cherry cabinets with yellow paint...not my choices...we are redecorating!

* What does your go-to Chinese take out order consist of? Orange Shrimp or Sesame Chicken

*What time do you typically go to bed? About 3am

*MAC or PC? totally PC

* What is your favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

*What was your favorite class in school? English, I love to read!

* Do you read the newspaper? The online version!

*Have you ever been to Africa? No, and I do not plan to go ever.

*Are you allergic to anything? If so, what? WAY toooo many things to mention!!

*Where did you go on your honeymoon? We cruised around the Caribbean and ended up in Key West...LOVED it!!

8 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

have never been to key west and I think I would absolutely love it. It's on my list!...

Rebecca said...

cool post i definitely perfer to read then watch a movie

Oskar said...

Great answers!

We've started a week of giveaways at www.PetBlogsUnited.com, so stop by & you could be a winner!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

faye said...

Interesting post. A little glimpse
of the behind the blog you...
I liked it !!

Cloudia said...

Fun!





Aloha from Waikiki

Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>

Anonymous said...

Totally confused about the 2 boys and not decorating. I know about the husband, the two dogs but where did the boys come from? I am not a huge fan of games either, but when I get talked into playing, I have a good time and want to play again, same with cards. And I am a Mac girl.

Pamela said...

I would go to Africa. But, I want to cruise the Caribbean first.

Katya said...

Aha, and now we know you even a little better!