Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Just Another Manic Monday...




The girls are excited as we are planning a quick RV Trip...just for a couple of days but we are running around like maniacs getting things ready!  I still have not unpacked all the cottage stuff yet, but I had a ton of laundry to do to get ready for this trip.  It seems there is always laundry!   We have to inform the housesitter of what is expected while we are gone and just generally get things ready and packed to go!


We enjoyed an Edible Arrangements fruit tray this weekend to celebrate National Smile Day...so good!


The girls were not happy when we left to go and visit the cider mills...which we like to do each fall.  This particular cider mill sells CHERRY / Apple Cider.  I don't know why more don't sell it...it is so much better than the regular kind of apple cider!!


We had not been back to this particular mill in years!!!  I actually ran in to one of my old neighbors that I had not seen in 25 years!  That sure was a pleasant surprise!!


And one last Autumn photo of pumpkins...sitting outside the cider mill!  I took more pictures which I will share on another day!  Happy Monday all!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

17 comments:

Miley's Daily Scoop said...

Looks like a great weekend! Enjoy your rv trip!

Donna Schandera Staas said...

Again...ENVIOUS!!Hahaaa
Have fun!
hughugs

Dory and the Mama said...

Happy Monday!! I am sure the hard work will be worth it!!

Molly The Wally said...

Sounds like yours was sure better than ours as Autumn has arrived and Monday has been bleak and rainy yuck. Have a marvellous Monday.

Best wishes Molly

Two French Bulldogs said...

Sure sounds like fun. Mom wants to rent an RV and go all over the place
Lily & Edward

The OP Pack said...

Have a wonderful time - those fruit treats look very yummy to Mom. No chocolate for us:(

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

ann thompson said...

Sounds like you are busy busy. Cherry apple cider sounds yummy. I've never heard of it

Murphy Campbell said...

We think mom gained weight reading this post!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Mitch and Molly said...

Our mom is drooling over those yummy chocolate-dipped fruits! We'll take 2 without the chocolate, please!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Jeanne Pursell said...

We really do love the fruit dipped in chocolate! We are pretty sure that your mom will be happy to give you some without the chocolate though!!

Jeanne Pursell said...

No Way!! No calories...it is FRUIT! Wink...Wink!!

Jeanne Pursell said...

I am not a huge fan of apple cider, but the cherry is special! Nobody makes it except that one mill my husband has been going to for YEARS!! I wonder why no one else makes it??

Jeanne Pursell said...

The fruit was good, but we bet your Mom might like some of the chocolate!! :)

Jeanne Pursell said...

Oh, don't worry Molly! We had rain today and a little bit is expected tomorrow. We will get ours...and probably lots of SNOW too!! Happy Monday back at you!

Jeanne Pursell said...

I sure hope so! By the time you read this...Happy Tuesday to you guys!!

Jeanne Pursell said...

It's funny Donna...I think of you every time I plan a trip!! :) Thanks!!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Thanks very much!! Happy Tuesday to you!!