Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

#Snoozer Pet Products Spreads Christmas Joy!

Disclosure:  I was provided with one Snoozer Pet Products' Cozy Cave Pet Bed for my honest review.  All opinions are my own and Snoozer Pet Products is not responsible for the content of this post.  My full Disclosure Policy can be seen here.  This Disclosure is required by the FTC.



Snoozer Pet Products' Cozy Cave dog bed is a one of a kind bed that is designed to give your furry friend a place of his own to stay cozy and warm!  If your pet loves to stay under the covers then the Cozy Cave is the perfect solution!




The inside of the Snoozer Cozy Cave is soft and cushioned with Sherpa fabric designed to keep your pet toasty warm and comfortable all year long.



The Cozy Cave has:

~ Poly Cotton Exterior
~ Sherpa Interior
~ Machine Washable Cover
~ Cedar / Poly Filling
~ Available in Microsuede Exterior

Sizes Available:

Small 25" diameter
Large 35" diameter
Extra Large 45" diameter

All three sizes have a 4 inch Sidewall.

Snoozer Pet Products ship free within the Continenetal USA.

There is a One Year Warranty and 30 Day Return Policy.



Snoozer makes several different styles of beds for your pets' comfort and the designs will go with any decor!  There are SO many different patterns to choose from. As you can see from the picture above, Chloe also likes to perch on top of her Cozy Cave.  I think she feels like a Princess when she is up there!!

Chloe and LadyBug are demonstrating the Large Size Holiday Cozy Cave Dog Bed.  After the holidays, we will just zip off the Christmas cover and replace it with a cover for year round use.



Since the colors in our home and the colors at the cottage are quite different, I love that I can customize the colors of the Cozy Cave Covers to match each decor!!

You can even go online to the Snoozer Pet Product Website and check out the gallery of all of the satisfied Snoozer Cozy Cave customers!

I am just thrilled with the quality and workmanship of each and every single Snoozer Pet Product that I own.  I am positive that you will be too!!

You can find Snoozer on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

Since I personally own many of Snoozer's products, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have...just let me know!

19 comments:

Mitch and Molly said...

How cool is this! Molly is putting this on her Christmas list! You girls can sleep side by side underneath the covers!

Mary McCachern said...

Jeanne, Your girlz look so cute with the festive Cozy Cave bedding! My Chloe loves being under the covers in the winter too! Thanks for all your visits and sweet comments. Wishing you and your girlz a double dose of Christmas Joy ♥

Molly The Wally said...

Looks lovely and comfy. Wished we'd had had one of those for Ancient Pip. Have a terific Tuesday.

Best wishes Molly

Dory and the Mama said...

I love the idea of different covers....easy peasy to clean!!

HuskyCrazed said...

Oh my dog! That looks so super comfy!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Mary said...

I can see Roxy burrowing down into one of those.

Two French Bulldogs said...

We absolutely love those cave beds
Lily & Edward

Jeanne Pursell said...

Aren't they cute?? I am now trying to decide on covers for after the holidays! Thanks Mary!

Jeanne Pursell said...

They have big ones that will fit your huskies!! Wouldn't they love it Jenna??

Jeanne Pursell said...

Absolutely!! You can throw them in the washer...such a great idea!!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Thanks Molly! Yes, I need to order another one...both of my girls are seniors now. Happy Tuesday to you too!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Thanks so much Mary!! Your Chloe would LOVE this bed! The inside is so soft and plush...I actually want to get in it!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Good for Molly!! We are thinking you guys would have the same problem we have...the girls are always racing for "who gets the Cozy Cave first"!! I need another one! Hope Santa is good to you guys!!

Ann Thompson said...

What a neat bed that is. Looks like they both enjoy it

catchatcaren said...

great review! Actually, it is our cat that would love that lol

Nancie Jean Papriska Cheskey said...

Hi, this is Nanci from Snoozer Pet Products. Thank you for the wonderful blog about the Snoozer Cozy Cave. Pets that loves to burrow love the Cozy Cave. Did you know it is available with Ortho Foam for the aging dog? So comfy!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Thank you for sharing that information Nanci! I will be sure to mention it in further discussions about the Cozy Cave!! I just love that cute photo of your little one!! I appreciate your stopping by! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Cats DO love the Cozy Cave Caren!! I think any animal that likes to burrow would love this bed! Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Holidays to you!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Thanks Ann! They do both love it! I bet I know a little dog who might like Santa to bring him one!!