Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sepia Saturday: New Traditions Continue!

The "new" tradition conditions!  This photo is taken at one of the entrances to the mall...they have so many wonderful displays...it is difficult to pick just one to photograph...so I didn't!!  I took several different shots that you will see over the coming days!






This is just a random LadyBug photo...she is always, ALWAYS, WATCHING me!!


As mentioned earlier, we are trying to do some things differently than we have in the past so this year Ben went out and got some garland and lights to "fancy up" the mantel!  It looks terrific...and I am sure you will love it when you see it in living color...but the Sepia Shot gives you an idea!! 

Decking the halls really SHOULD be in full swing, and we better get going on it...hopefully this weekend we will get most of it done!

And then there are cards!  We have received quite a few...I should clarify that by saying...the GIRLS have received quite a few!!  I need to get mine addressed and mailed!!
\
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!!








5 comments:

Earl Lover said...

This is so festive!


Thank you for joining the Sepia Saturday Blog Hop with Ruckus & Earl and Ethel!

Amy Boyer said...

Love your mantel! I doubt that the sepia does it justice. The mall decorations are pretty too.

Dory and the Mama said...

Wow...very cool sepia shots!!!

The OP Pack said...

We love seeing all the wonderful trees and decorations you are visiting. Your mantel looks pretty in sepia - bet it is beautiful in color too.

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

ann thompson said...

Who could limit themselves to just one picture :) I have to get going on Christmas cards too. I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to that