Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Friday, June 24, 2016

Sackets Harbor for the Day


We spent Father's Day wandering around one of my most favorite little towns...Sackets Harbor!  They have done SO much in terms of revitalizing this small town in the years since we have been coming here.  Many of the shops in town have been closed due to the fact that it is so difficult to stay in business through the winter months...they have to make all of their money during the summer tourist season.

The landscaping and flowers are just beautiful...even the street lamp posts are decked out in tiny twinkling lights.

So, here are a few pics of our day...









Now...I happened to notice this place...HARBOR PAWS Dog Grooming!  I spoke with the owner and she is going to groom the girls for me!  I am excited but I'm sure they won't be!!


I have MANY more pics that I'll share in another post!

We have some flowers here so we will join Dory in her Friday Blog Hop!




6 comments:

Hawk aka BrownDog said...

Hi Y'all!
Oh that is a beautiful town. Thank you for sharing.
Y'all come on back,
Hawk aka BrownDog

ann thompson said...

This post showed up twice in my reader so I guess I'll comment again...lol Love the look of the older buildings and it appears they go all out decorating with the flowers. Very pretty

Dory and the Mama said...

Beautiful color and soooo very quaint!!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Thanks! The pictures just don't do it justice...it really is just THE cutest little town to hang out, grab a coffee, and people watch!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Ha! I know Ann! Blogger seems to have gone a bit crazy for some reason...so I will comment again too! I love the look of the older buildings too. The flowers and landscaping in this town is just impeccable! They have built some million dollar condos along the waterfront...that I don't think anyone has purchased yet! I would LOVE to live there, but the chances of that are between slim and NONE! Happy Saturday to you!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Yes, we love Sackets...it is just the cutest little place to hang out and people watch and they have a great coffee shop! Hope you are enjoying your summer!!