Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, February 18, 2017

App of the Day: Featuring Prisma


As most of you know...at least those of you who have been reading my blog for awhile now...I do LOVE my apps!!  Honestly, I have hundreds of them...and I use them ALL!!

This one is called Prisma.  It is one of the newer ones I have and there are about a zillion things you can do to your photos to change them up!  It is kind of fun to change the look of the photos to match different moods! :)

So, here is one photo I took of the girls...in several different styles.  Which one do you like the best?

Happy Saturday everyone!  I am so glad it is supposed to warm up a bit this weekend.




9 comments:

Dory and the Mama said...

I've heard great things about Prisma, and will have to give it a try!!

Molly and Mackie said...

Very cool pictures!

Murphy Campbell said...

That has some nice effects!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Ann Thompson said...

I like them all. It's too hard to pick just one. I had prisma on my old phone but didnt dowload it on my new one

Elaine said...

I love Prisma too. It's so addictive and you can create some beautiful effects. The first one is my favorite!😊

Kim - Life at Golden Pines said...

It's hard to pick a favorite, but I lean towards the 3rd one! always love your effects on your photos - I've not used Prisma, and maybe I should, you have great results with it.

karen said...

I love the first!!.. and I want that app, need to go look for it on my phone now. I tried once before and didn't find it -

Teagan The Dog said...

BOL I think mum and me like the 2nd one best!!

Janet/TheCatOnMyHead said...

#2 is our favorite. There are so many amazing photo-editing apps. Mom loves creating art every week for Athena's Caturday Art blog hop. Thanks for wishing our dad happy birthday. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy