Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Travel Tuesday: The Easter Edition



OK....moving right along!  For today's post, we are sharing our Easter on the Road pics!


We spent Easter in an RV Park in Sneads Ferry, NC because it was the closest one to my sister's house...that was actually decent!  In fact it really was a beautiful park.  My brother drove down from CT and my sister and brother in law and B and I all met at a quaint little restaurant called the Village Cafe.  






What an awesome chef!  It was a buffet with ALL the fixins and they were taking orders for made to order omelets...that were superb!

**I debated and debated whether to post some of these pics, but I decided in LadyBug's memory that I would share them here.**


I hope you enjoyed visiting Sneads Ferry, NC with us and celebrating Easter.  

Yes, OF COURSE, we get Easter Baskets!!!

17 comments:

Molly the AireGirl said...

What a fun Easter and you have so many wonderful pictures and memories♥

easyweimaraner said...

Easter on the road is a super idea... and I love the cute easterbasket....

Karen Milano said...

Love it! And oh how I love those zero gravity chairs. We have at least three.

Cecilia Upchurch said...

Oh Jeanne these are just beautiful and it is so good to have them of LadyBug and Chole together.
They were truly having the time of their lives and that is so good to have them to look at.
Golly Gee you were all the way down at the NC Crystal Coast. It is such a pretty area.

You are all very welcomed for the card. We sure wish we could have given you a hug but it does come virtually
Hugs Madi and Cecilia

edie said...

It looked like you had good weather. I'm glad you were able to spend Easter with your family. Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures with us.

Robin Whiskers said...

So much memories and good times.

Two French Bulldogs said...

You got the life!
Lily & Edward

The OP Pack said...

Always fun to see where you have been and what you have seen. We also think it is wonderful to post your last photos of LadyBug with Chloe. It is hard to tell she was not well.

Woos - Misty and Lightning

iCloudia said...

Bless You Friend <3

Murphy Campbell said...

Looks like your girls had some happy days and it just doesn't get any better than that!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

LB Johnson said...

Sending hugs of remembrances and joys of all the times we share with our beloved fur babies.

Da DB Boyz said...

What wonderful memories of a beautiful Easter!

M. K. Clinton said...

Those are beautiful photos and I have not seen the Nik L Nips in a gazillion years! I used to LOVE those. LOL!

Princess Leah said...

What a funs time you had, what wonderful memories
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

ann thompson said...

Looks like you had a great Easter.

Ruby said...

I can't believes I missed your posties!!!!! omd, I don't knows how it happened, butts Ma is checkin' them all out nows! OMD, what a FABulous trip you guys had! And Ma is REALLY wantin' that Iced tea!!!!! I loves those bunnie ears! I am so glads you posted the pics of the gurls...what a beautiful time you guys had, I am thankful you shared them with us!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Mary McCachern said...

Jeanne, I'm so sorry to hear about LadyBug. Thinking of you...♥