Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Monday, March 19, 2018

All Those Things You Were Afraid to Ask...



Everything you always wanted to know about me...but were afraid to ask..

1. I love my Bichon Frises and will never ever be without at least one in my life
2. I absolutely LOVE shopping and could spend every waking hour doing just that
3. Riding my scooter is one of my favorite things to do
4. I am a mother, a wife, a sister, and a daughter
5. I have been divorced once
6. I am a creative person
7. I am stubborn at times
8. I am a night owl and never go to bed before 4am
9. I am fiercely loyal to people and causes that I believe in
10. I hate lying
11. I smoked pot in high school
12.,I used to have cats, but found out I was highly allergic and had to give them away but I still love them
13. It is hard for me to trust people
14. I have been abused
15. I have many secrets
16. I used to take allergy shots for a multitude of allergies
17. I suffer from migraines
18. Sometimes I open my mouth when I shouldn't
19. I don't always say what I mean or mean what I say
20. Blogging is a favorite hobby of mine
21. I spend way too much time worrying about things I cannot control
22. I'm still friends with all of my in-laws
23. I suffer from several autoimmune diseases
24. I miss being able to physically do things I used to be able to do with ease
25. I'm very glad that I have a driver's license
26. I pray that they discover a cure for Alzheimer's Disease
27. I have fibromyalgia
28. I hope and pray that my daughter has a fulfilling life
29. I wish I could have had more heart-to-heart talks with my mom before she passed away
30. I miss my grandmother alot
31. I wish I did not think about the past as much as I do
32. I am a fan of Princess Diana and feel she was very misunderstood. 
33. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are two of my most favorite country artists and they put on one hell of a concert!
34. I am a pessimist
35. I hate politics
36. I am absolutely, positively addicted to coffee
37. If I'm missing my mojo, I work really hard to get it back!
38. I crave alone time
39. I need music in my life
40. I find it difficult to share my thoughts
41. I hate winter
42. One of my favorite actresses is Julia Roberts
43. I hate games of any kind
44. My current favorite author is Jodi Picoult
45. I have no desire to vacation outside the United States....with the exception of Bermuda and Canada
46. Toronto and Niagara Falls both hold very special memories for me
47. I hate summer
48. My husband's greatest compliment for me...I am funny???
49. I wish someone would invent a cure for cancer
50. There are times I wish I had less responsibility
51. Sometimes, I wish I could be a kid again 
52. I have some regrets
53. I am not afraid to die, but I hope that I do not suffer
54. I have been on one cruise and will never go on one again
55. I have spent time vacationing on Islands and loved every single minute of it
56. Bermuda is one of my most favorite places
57. Key West is a favorite vacation spot
58. I wish I could cook!
59. I love Mexican food
60. My greatest achievement is my daughter
61. I am the third of four siblings....one brother and two sisters
62. My favorite animal is the dog, particularly Bichon Frises, Newfoundlands, and Labrador Retrievers
63. I am very glad that I can swim
64. I pray that no one close to me suffers from cancer ever again
65. I have alot of favorite movies!
66. I am afraid of driving over bridges
67. One of the hardest things I've ever done is to quit smoking
68. I hate arrogance and narcissism
69. I go to a movie every single week!
70. I am absolutely passionate about napping
71. Paper Crafts and Cardmaking are my favorite hobbies
72. I enjoy spending time at our cottage
73. I can only do karaoke if I have been drinking
74. My favorite colors are pink and purple
75. Fall is my favorite season 
76. I no longer drink alcohol of any kind
77. I love to collect inspirational quotes
78. I was the fastest typist in my high school
79. I used to work for the school newspaper and I loved it
80. I do not mind washing dishes
81. I enjoy doing laundry
82. I read alot every single day
83. When I was a child, I decided I wanted to be a secretary
84. Some of my best memories are of our RV trips and I miss it terribly.
85. I rarely ever cry
86. I wish I did not have to take medication for my autoimmune diseases
87. I love the internet and have learned so much
88. I will never forgive adultery - EVER
89. I'm a huge fan of Classic Coke
90. Birthdays are very special to me and I think it's important to celebrate them!
91. I am still in contact with my best friend from high school
92. I am sometimes a leader and sometimes a follower
93. I love to travel and see new things
94. I am a Virgo
95. Manners are extremely important to me
96. I do not tolerate rude people
97. I have an addiction to acrylic nails
98. I do not like pedicures
99. I prefer working for men rather than women
100.I absolutely LOVE chocolate

12 comments:

Molly the AireGirl said...

You and my mom would get along famously, Miss Jeanne. You feel the same on so many issues!

Ron said...

Jeanne, there are MANY on your list here that I too am the same. Isn't chocolate the BEST? I used to smoke too, but gave it up. I was never a heavy smoker, so it wasn't that hard for me. I quit because I eventually started feeling the affects of smoking over a long period of time. Plus, the cost of a pack of cigarettes is ridiculous!

Fun post, my friend. Have a great rest of your week!

X

ann thompson said...

We have quite a few things in common. I bet we could have fun hanging out together.

easyweimaraner said...

I nodded many times and I did #11 too and it sadly didn't help me to become #76 I was a hopeless case and probably the reason of the gray hairs of my teachers O))))

24 Paws of Love said...

I can relate to so many of these! One I haven't tackled yet is quitting smoking. I'm completely terrified. Congratulations on that one!

Ruby said...

OMD, I knews you and Ma were SO alike!!! Just a few...she too was the fastest typist in her school (teacher thought she was cheating and called her out in front of the whole class, and Ma said, "test me now'...the teacher was embarrassed ☺), she too loves classic Coke, she doesn't drink alcohol (it gives her migraines...she made up for it in college though☺), Fall too is her favorite season, she used to have acrylic nails and she still sometimes wishes she did now, she hates driving over what we call 'sky bridges' or beam bridges like you have in FL! freaks her out! She likes having the visual safety of the cables; she loves Mexican food, she HATES to cook...she wishes she liked it, butts not in her DNA ☺; she has fibromyalgia and migraines, wells, the list could go on, butts you get the point! Were you two separated at birth??! BOL
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Jeanne Pursell said...

Ruby!!! It is really too bad that you guys live so far away!!! We could have some spectacular play dates!! The moms could go off and do “mom things” and we could do whatever we wanted!! BOL!!!! That is VERY cool that they are so much alike!! My sister from another mother! BOL indeed!!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Hey Ron! OMG...I cannot EVEN believe how much a pack of cigarettes is now!! I could buy almost an entire carton for the price of what they are paying for a pack now! When I quit, the nicotine gum had just come on the market and the insurance companies were not yet paying for it. I spent a freakin’ TON of money on that stupid gum...and I actually became ADDICTED to the nicotine gum!!! Eventually I weaned myself off...but it took a very L O N G time! Leave it to me, right??? LOL :)

Jeanne Pursell said...

We sure as hell could have a GREAT time together Ann...except we are just a little bit too far apart! Bummer...

Jeanne Pursell said...

Hey! Thanks for popping in to say hello! I tried about a zillion times to quit smoking...it was getting to be ridiculous! It was funny...I just made up my mind that THIS time had to be different...THIS time I was going to quit. Then, I became addicted to the nicotine gum...and that’s a whole story in and of itself...needless to say...I still miss it though! If I walk in to a room where someone is smoking....I still miss it. I would be hooked again in a heartbeat. I cannot ever half just one drag. No way. Honestly, it was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. It literally took me YEARS to get off and the reason was asthma...not something I could overlook. Good luck with your own journey!!

Jeanne Pursell said...

Hey Molly! Sounds like we should all pile in to the Jeep and head to CT to visit you guys!! Wouldn’t that be a riot???? How fun!! Happy Spriing!! (Be careful of that snowstorm!!)

Jeanne Pursell said...

BOL!!! Sounds like we have a few things in common!! That’s why we get along so well! :)