Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Thursday 13 Banner by Emily
This list was actually started L O N G ago. It was originally supposed to be a list of things I wanted to accomplish sometime in my life. There's no timetable and I am constantly adding things. It is a work in progress and I expect always will be!! I should mention that some of the things I have ALREADY accomplished!!
1. Keep a Journal...for more than like...a week!
2. Meet someone in person who I met online.
3. Sing Karaoke.
4. Relax on a beach alone on an island for an entire week.
5. Read a whole book in a day without interruption.
6. Go to Disney World.
7. Ride a horse on the beach.
8. Quit at least one bad habit.
9. Get one of my cards published.
10. Have one of my photographs published.
11.Go Camping in the Wilderness.
12. Own a Dog or Cat.
13. Register as an Organ Donor.
*Updated* I have been asked which ones I have completed....so here goes...
*Yes, I have kept a journal for longer than a week.
*Yes, I have actually had lunch with a woman I met online on EBay.
*I have done karaoke...but I was too drunk to remember much of it...and it was YEARS ago!
*I have read a book in one day without interruption.
*I've been to Disney World several times and would go again in a heartbeat!
*I quit smoking about ten years ago...the absolute HARDEST thing I've ever done!!
*I've had a couple photographs published on an internet website...but never in a magazine.
*Yep, I've gone camping in the wilderness....total wilderness...in the Adirondack Region of NY - years ago - we used to go twice a year - once on Memorial Day and once on Labor Day!
*Believe it or not, I have owned cats...til I found out that was the reason for my severe allergies....cat dander! I loved my cats, but I had to get rid of them. Now, I've got my two dogs to keep me company.
*My sister used to be engaged to an organ transplant surgeon. I signed the back of my driver's license at that time to donate any needed "parts" .
So, there you have it....more to come!! As I said, a work in progress!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely go for the cat...I absolutely love my cat. They really are the perfect pets.

And Disney World is well worth the trip...if you ever have the chance to go I promise you will love it!

Hope you publish your cards ;)

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

So which ones did you get accomplished?? Great idea. I'm sitting here wondering what my list would look like. I think I might do this. Great list. Happy 100th TT Celebration!

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful list and thanks for updating so we know which you accomplished. I did a TT today on living in Canada. Happy TT.

Lexa Roséan said...

great to see that you have accomplished so many on the list. I can relate to the smoking thing and what a pleasure to stay at home and read a book all day!

DK said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love this list AND your fur baby at the top of the page. I hate the water - to many beasties swimming in it - but I've always wanted to ride a horse along the beach, too. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and drop by again any time!
DK
A Flyover Blog